Custom Order Color and Size - Custom Order Inset Kitchen Cabinets
Custom Color Inset Cabinets Now Available.
Order in cabinets from a custom cabinet maker can be expensive and take forever. No longer is this true.
Now you can custom order your cabinet direct from the manufacturer. We will be using Sherwin Williams color charts. Call us for the information on ordering your new kitchen.
Ordering your custom kitchen is easy. and have added a wide variety of custom cabinet sizes onto our website. You can now add most any size kitchen cabinet into your shopping cart. For sizes not on the website you can request to add them to your saved cart.
Here are the steps necessary to get your order completed.
1) Create an account on our login page. Click here to go to Login page
2) Add all of your needed cabinets and trim into your cart. At the bottom of the cart you will see the "SAVE CART" at the bottom. Click that.
3) Contact our Customer Services to have the "Custom Color" small customization charge added to your cart. The Color name and Sherwin Williams color code will be required.
4) Once the cart is updated you complete your online credit card transaction
5) We will have a sample door produced. Two pieces will be sent to you for your approval. Return the signed approval and we will start production.
5) Your complete order is available for pick up or delivery in 8-10 weeks from color approval
You can get your paint color from your local paint store or order samples online direct from Sherwin Williams. We will require the color code